Website Airports Authority of India
Airport Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the eligible candidate who are domicile of Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh for the 60 posts of junior Assistant (Fire service) NE-4 level at various airports in the above states in the North n Region in all over India. Interested candidate can apply before 8 August, 2016.
Post: Junior Assistant (Fire service) -NE 04 level
No. of Vacancies: 60
- General Category: 30
- SC: 09
- ST: 05
- OBC: 16
Pay Scale: Rs. 12500-28500
Advertisement No. 01/2016
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Registration: 08-07-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-1): 08-08-2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Registration (Step-2): 13-08-2016
- Last Date for Depositing Examination fee at SBI: 11-08-2016
- Age limit/Relaxation
- Candidate age should not be less than 18 years
- Candidate age should not be more than 30 years for unreserved candidate
- Candidate age should not be more than 33 years for OBC candidate
- Candidate age should not be more than 35 years for ST/SC candidate
- Length of service extended by 5 years for Ex-servicemen belongs to SC/ST and 3 years for OBC only.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidate must have 10th Pass and 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks OR 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50 % marks
- Driving License:
- Candidate must have valid Heavy Vehicle Driving license at the time of driving test
Candidate must have completed following course or certificate:
- Basic Fire Fighting Training Course from AAI Fire Training Establishment.
- Sub Fire Officer Course from National Fire Service College, Nagpur
- NCC ‘B’ Certificate
- Relevant experience in an aviation/regular/industrial fire service
- Physical Fitness:
- Candidate height not less than 167 cm
- Chest 81cm normal
- Candidate weight not less than 55kg
Job Location: Across India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Online examination, physical measurement, driving test and physical endurance test.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category have to pay Rs.1000/- through System Generated Challan of SBI only.
- No application fee is required to be paid by Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman candidates
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero/employment_news/careers.jsp from 08.07.2016 to 08.08.2016 (For Step-I) and 13.08.2016 for (For Step-II).
- After applying online, candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the System with unique registration number and password, which may be retained for future reference
- Details Information about AAI: https://www.digialm.com/EForms/pdf/onlineAppForm/form4863/ADVT%20FS1.pdf
- Apply online for the post of Junior Assistant: https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form4863/instructionsPage.html