Police Department of Andhra Pradesh
If you are searching for Job in Police Department of Andhra Pradesh then there is a good opportunity for you. The Andhra Pradesh Police Department has released notification for the post of 4548 Police Constable and Warders. Eligible candidates may apply Online before 14 September 2016. If you are truly confident about the eligibility for this post, you should go for it. The Andhra Pradesh Police Department will recruit only eligible and well deserved candidate for this post. For more information like as age limit, education qualification, pay scale and selection process are given below..
Post Name: Police Constables and Warders
- No. of Post: 4548
- Pay Scale: 16, 400- Rs. 49,870
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2,800
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application: 14 September 2016
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Police Constables:
- Eligible candidates have minimum 12th passed from or its similar qualification from recognized Board or government recognized university.
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Medical Officer:
- Eligible candidates should have completed a Master degree in Chemistry from government recognized university
- Age Limit:
- Eligible candidate age is between 18 to 30 years As on 1 July 2016
- 3 years of age relaxation for OBC category candidate
- 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST category candidate
- 10 years of age relaxation for physically handicapped category candidate
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of following process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- The candidates belong from general and OBC category have to pay Rs. 300.
- The Candidate belongs from SC/ ST category have to pay Rs. 150
How to apply:
- Candidates go to the website of Andhra Pradesh Police Department e. www.appolice.gov.in
- Go to advertisement section
- Select desired post
- Fill all the detail information like as educational qualification and personal information etc.
- Submit the form
- Take a print out for future use
- Apply Online: http://recruitment.appolice.gov.in/jobs.php