Assam Public Service Commission
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2019: 1 Posts for Asstt. Programmer in the office of APSC, Apply online at apsc.nic.in, Online application process has begun from March 27, 2019 and will be open till April 26, 2019.
Advertisement No: 02/2019
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Assistant Programmer
- Vacancies: 1
- Pay Scale: Rs.22,000 – Rs.87,000
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Degree in Computer Applications from a recognized University
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 38 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 27/03/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 26/04/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of written examination/screening test.
- Candidates of General Category: Rs.250
- Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category: Rs.150
- Candidates of PWD Category: Nil
Important Documents: Age certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate), Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations, Caste certificate, Disability certificate, 2 copies of recent passport size photograph with white background, Experience certificates, BPL certificate/EWS certificate.
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit www.apsc.nic.in.