Bank of India
No. of vacancies: 158
Position: Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream
Required Age: Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years
Relaxation in Age:
- For OBC-Non-Creamy Laye Candidates: 3 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD: 10 years
Pay Scale: Rs. 23,700 – Rs. 42,020
Eligibility: Graduation Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) /Post graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics or Chartered Accountant or ICWA or Company Secretary certification in computer course.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 20/04/2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 05/05/2018
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: 10/06/2018
- For All/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100
Place: Across India
Examination Centers: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Panaji, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla and Thiruvananthapuram.
To apply for this job please visit www.bankofindia.co.in.