Bombay High Court
No. of vacancies: 8921
- Stenographer (L.G.): 1013 posts
- Junior Clerk: 4738 posts
- Peon/Hamal: 3170 posts
Position: Stenographer, Junior Clerk, Peon/Hamal.
Required Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years.
Relaxation in Age:
- For SC/ST/OBC: 5 years
- For PWD: 7 years.
- Stenographer: Rs 9,300- Rs. 34,800 + Grade Rs. 4300
- Junior Clerk: Rs 5,200- Rs. 20,200 + Grade Rs. 1900
- Peon/Hamal: Rs 4,440- Rs. 7,440 + Grade Rs. 1300
- Stenographer & Junior Clerk: Passed S.S.C. Board Examination. Graduate or Law Graduates of any Recognized University and Computer knowledge Certificate.
- Peon/Hamal: Passed minimum 7th Standard.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 28/03/2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 10/04/2018
- Date Of Screening Test: 06/05/2018
- Result of Screening Test: 10/05/2018
Contact Number: 022 – 22676751, 20820359.
Important Documents: Certificate or proof of date of birth(Leaving / Birth Certificate/ SSC), Certificate of qualifying examination / degree, Character Certificate, Certificate for knowledge in Computer operation, Certificates of requisite speed in English and Marathi typing, Disability Certificate, Caste certificate, No objection certificate.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://bhc.gov.in/bhcrecruitment/ →