Center for Development of Advanced Computing
Center for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has announced a notification for the post of 23 Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer and Technical Officer/ Engineer. Interested candidate may apply Online before 31 August 2016. For more information like as age limit, education qualification, pay scale and selection process are given below..
C-DAC: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a scientific society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC is working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
Post Name: Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer/ Technical Officer /Engineer
- No. of Post: 23
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100
- Grade Pay: Rs. 6600
- Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application: 27 July 2016
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application: 31 August 2016
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer:
- Eligible candidates have completed his/her Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology/ Master in Computer Application (MCA) in first class from a government recognized university or Institute or Postgraduate in Engineering/Technology in relevant discipline with 1 year
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Technical Officer:
- Candidates have completed his/her Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology/ Master in Computer Application (MCA) in first class from a government recognized university or Institute or 1st class Postgraduate degree in Science in relevant discipline
- Age Limit:
- Eligible candidate age should not be more than 43 years for the post of Senior Technical Officer/ Senior Engineer
- Age limits for the post of Technical officer is 40 years
- 3 years of age relaxation for OBC category candidate
- 5 years of age relaxation for SC/ST category candidate
Job Location: All India
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of following process:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to apply:
- Candidate must have a valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid and active till the completion of the selection process, at least for a period of one year.
- Go to the website, i.e. http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=ca_sto_se_pune2016
- The candidate can click on “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling application form click on “Submit” button
- View Advertisement: http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=ca_pune_corp_2016
- Apply Online: http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=ca_sto_se_pune2016