Central Pollution Control Board
The Central Pollution Control Board published notification for the position of 49 Scientist, Junior scientific assistant, Junior laboratory assistant, Senior technician, Accounts assistant, Data entry operator and various vacancies on direct recruitment. Interested candidate may apply Online before 14th August 2016. For more information like as age limit, education qualification, pay scale and selection process are given below..
Post Name: Scientist / Junior Scientific Assistant / Senior Technician
- No. of Post: 49
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600- Rs. 39100
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application: 14 August 2016
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Scientist:
- Candidates should have completed a Bachelor Degree in Engineering /Technology from a recognize University or Institution.
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Junior Scientific Assistant:
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Science from a recognize University or Institution.
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Senior Technician:
- Candidates should have a diploma in Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical / Auto mobile Engineering.
- Eligible candidate age is in between 18 to 30 years As on 01 Januvery 2016
Job Location: All India
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of following process:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may download the application form
- Fill all the information like as educational details, personal information, work experience and other details.
- Attach all the documents to the application form in respect of educational certificate, cast certificate etc.
- Submit your application form to the following address:
Central Pollution Control board,
Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar,
- View Advertisement : http://cpcb.nic.in/upload/Jobs/Jobs_91_Advertisement.pdf
- Download Application Form: http://cpcb.nic.in/upload/Jobs/Job_App_Frm_91_FORM_OPEN.PDF