Website Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET)
Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. Of India, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has released notification for the post of scientist. Eligible candidates apply before 18 August 2016. Details information like as age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Post Name: Scientist
- Scale of Pay: 15600-Rs. 39100
- Grade Pay: 6600
- Closing Date for the Submission of Online Application: Eligible candidate may apply in the prescribed application format within 30 Days from the date of advertisement.
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Scientist:
- Eligible candidates should have completed Ph.D in Engineering or Technology or Science from a recognize university with first class at the preceding Degree
- Candidates have minimum ten publications in relevant area in journals of International repute and three years of Post-doctoral / Industrial / Academic experience.
- Candidate age should be not more than 35 years for the post of Scientist
Job Location: Bhubaneswar (Orissa)
Eligible candidates will be selected based Interview
- There is no application fee for the post of Scientist
How to Apply:
Eligible candidate may fill their application form along with relevant document like as Date of birth/ SSLC certificate for age proof, Caste certificate, Copies of Educational certificates, Post qualification experience certificates, photocopies of each one of the documents & relevant documents as given in the notification in an envelope should be mentioned as application for the post of “Scientist” and send to The Director (Finance), CIPET Head Office, TVK Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai -600032 on or before 30 Days from the date of Publication
- For detail information: http://www.cipet.gov.in/job-opportunities/downloads/12-07-2016-001/Advertisement%20for%20Scientist.pdf