Food Corporation of India
Food Corporation of India, Zonal Sports Promotion Committee (North), has published a notification for recruitment of 15 meritorious sports personal as Assistant Grade. III . The main aim of Food Corporation of India is to distribute foodgrains throughout the country for public distribution system. Interested candidate may apply Online before 10 August 2016. For more information like as age limit, education qualification, pay scale and selection process are given below..
Post Name: Assistant Grade.III (Genl./Depot)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300- Rs. 22940
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application: 10 August 2016
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Assistant Grade.III :
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in any discipline from a recognize University or Institution.
- The educational qualification can be relaxed in case of exceptionally outstanding/excellent sports person
- Candidate must have represented the country in the National or International competition.
- Age Limit:
- Eligible candidate age should not be more than 27 years for the post of Assistant Grade. III
Job Location: New Delhi
- Application form
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Birth Certificate (10th Markshit or Municipal Certificate issued by concerned authorities
- Educational Certificates
- Achieved performance in Sport
The selection of the candidates will be through a process of Trials and verification of original documents.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may download the application form
- Fill all the information like as educational details, personal information, details of sport performance and other details.
- Attach all the documents to the application form
- Submit your application form to the following address
The Secretary, ZSPC (N),
Food Corporation of India,
Zonal Office (North),
A-2A, 2b, Sector-24, Noida-201301 (U.P)
Email: email@example.com on
- View Advertisement and Application form : http://fci.gov.in/app/webroot/upload/Personnel/sports.pdf