Website All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar
Advertisement No: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/8279
No. of vacancies: 293
- Senior Residents: 193
- Junior Residents (Non Academic): 100
Required Age: 33 years
Relaxation in Age:
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For PWD: 5 years
- For PWD + OBC: 8 years
- For PWD + SC/ST: 10 years
- Senior Residents: Rs. 15,600-39,100 + Grade Pay: Rs. 6,600
- Junior Residents (Non Academic): Rs. 60,000
Senior Residents: Post graduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines.
Junior Residents (Non Academic): MBBS from Institution recognized by MCI.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 08/12/2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 08/01/2018
- Reporting at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar: 17/01/2018 (08:00 A.M)
- Document Verification: 17/01/2018 (08:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M.)
- Date & Time of Interview/written Test: 17/01/2018 (11:00 A.M.)
Recruitment Drive: Walk-in- Interview
Interview venue: Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Job Type: Contract Basis
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,000
- For SC/ST: Rs. 500
- For OPH: Not Applicable
Important Documents: Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Cart etc.,), Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.,), Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate), Two recent passport size photographs, Class 10th & 12th Certificates, MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates, Internship Completion Certificate, FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Graduate), Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council, Experience Certificate (copy of completion of Internship), Reservation category Certificate (OBC/SC/ST/PH), Copy of NEFT Details in original.
More Details: AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Advertisement
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://18.104.22.168/aiims_sr_rect/default.aspx →