Indian Coast Guard
There is a good opportunity for Diploma holders to Join the Indian Coast Guard. The Indian Coast Guard invites application for the post of Yantrik. Interested candidate may apply Online before 12 August 2016. The exam Centers are in Mumbai, Chennai,Kolkata,Kochi, Visakhapatnam, Gandhi Nagar, Noida and Paradip. For more information like as age limit, education qualification, pay scale and selection process are given below.
Post Name: Yantrik
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200- Rs. 20200
- Grade Pay: Rs. 2400
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application: 12 August 2016
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Yantrik:
- Candidates should have completed a Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate.
- 5% relaxation will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd, 3rd position in any field of sports events at the Open National Championship.
- Age Limit:
- Eligible candidate age is in between 18 to 36 years as on 01 Januvery 2016
- Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC category candidate and 5 years for SC/ST category candidate
Job Location: All India
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of following process:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
How to apply:
- Interested candidates may apply Online through the website joinindiancoastguard.gov.in from 02.08.2016 to 12.08.2016.
- View Advertisement and Application form : http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10119_18_1617b.pdf
- Apply Online: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/Default.aspx