Indian Navy Recruitment 2018: 102 Posts for Permanent Commission (PC) & Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers, Apply online at joinindiannavy.gov.in, Online application process has begun from January 12, 2019 and will be open till February 1, 2019.
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Permanent Commission (PC) & Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers
- Vacancies: 102
- Pay Scale:
- Sub Lieutenant (SLT): Rs.56,100 – Rs.1,10,700
- Lieutenant (LT): Rs.61,300 – Rs.1,20,900
- Lieutenant Commander (Lt Cdr): Rs.69,400 – Rs.1,36,900
- Commander (Cdr): Rs.1,21,200 – Rs.2,12,400
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in relevant disciplines from a AICTE recognized educational institute with 60% marks.
- Age Limit: Born between 02 Jan 1995 & 01 Jul 2000
- Opening Date of Online Application: 12/01/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 01/02/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of interview.
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.