Website Indian Navy
Indian Navy has announced recruitment of 108 Short Service Commission positions in Executive Branch, General Service/ Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC). Candidate interested to become Naval Officers are required to apply.
Indian Navy open positions:
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre (SSC): 40
- Executive Branch: 48 Posts
- NAIC (PC): 08
- Technical Branch: 60 Posts
- Engineering Branch (General Service) (SSC): 27
- Electrical Branch (General Service) (SSC): 33
Last date of application: 25th January 2018
- Only unmarried male candidates can apply
- Candidates born between 02-01-1994 and 01-07-1999 are eligible
- Candidates with engineering degree in any branch
- Candidates who are in final year of their engineering with 60% and above marks in 5th and 6th semester
How to apply online?
STEP 1: Go to Indian Navy official recruitment portal at https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/en/account/account/login
STEP 2: If you are not registered already then register yourself first then login
STEP 3: Provide all the information and upload all the required certificates and then submit your application
STEP 4: Take a print out of the confirmation and carry it for your SSB interview
To apply for this job please visit www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.