Website Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Indian Oil Corporation Limited is India’s largest commercial enterprise and second largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company. Indian Oil Corporation invites application form for the post of 05 Steno Typist Trainee. Eligible candidate apply before 20 July 2016. Details information like as age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
Advertise No.: Rec/Steno/2016
Post Name: Steno-Typist Trainee
- No. of Post: 08
- Pay Scale: Rs. 16000-Rs. 34000
- Closing Date for the Submission of Online Application: 20-07-2016
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Steno-Typist Trainee:
- Eligible candidates have completed his/her graduation in any discipline from recognize institute or university
- Candidates must have certificate of English Shorthand and typewriting with minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi typewriting and 7500 words in English shorthand dictation per hour
- Candidate should have Computer typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute
- Candidate age should not be more than 30 year As on 20-07-2016
Job Location: Dibrugarh (Assam)
- Eligible candidates will be selected based on written test and Computer Skill test.
- Every candidate will have to secure a minimum of 50% marks at each stage for qualifying the selection process
Document required for the post of Steno-Typist Trainee:
- Education qualification certificates and Mark sheets
- Birth certificate
- Cast certificate
- Disability certificate in case of person with disability (if applicable).
- Experience certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents and send to Chief Manager (Administration), Oil India Limited, Plot No. 19, Sector – 16A, Noida – 201 301, UP on or before 20.07.2016.
- For detail information: http://www.oil-india.com/Document/Career/For_OIL_Website.pdf