Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL) Recruitment 2018: 390 Posts for Apprentices (Mechanical, Electrical, Telecom & Instru., Human Resource, Accounts/Finance), Apply online at iocl.com, Online application process has begun from September 20, 2018 and will be open till October 12, 2018.
Advertisement No: PL/HR/ESTB/APPR-2018(1)
Posts, vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
Stipend: Rs.2,500 – Rs.7,530
Educational Qualification: Full Time Bachelors degree/ITI full time Diploma in any of the disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized institute/University
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/BC Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Age relaxation for OBC+PWD Candidates: 13 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST+PWD Candidates: 15 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 20/09/2018
- Last date of Online Application: 12/10/2018
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview.
Important Documents: Matriculation/10th Pass or equivalent certificate, Disability certificates, Caste certificate, Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering/Graduation Degree in respective Discipline.
- For Northern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Eastern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
- For Western Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Southern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
- For South Eastern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in/Plrecruitment/user/How To Apply.html →