Inteligence Bureau Investigation
Recruiters who are waiting for latest government jobs they may fill Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2016. Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Intelligence Bureau (IB) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 209 Security Assistant vacancies on a temporary basis. Eligible candidates may apply online before 06 August 2016. There is more other information about Intelligence Bureau Recruitment which is essential for the applicants, to know more like as age limit, education qualification, age limit, pay scale, and selection process are given below..
Post Name: Security Assistant
- No. of Post: 209
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200- Rs. 20200
- Closing Date for the Submission of Online Application: 06 August 2016
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Security Assistant:
- Eligible candidates must have passed Matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent qualification
- Candidate have Knowledge of motor mechanism & Experience for driving a motor car for at least one year after obtaining valid driving license
- Candidate age is up to 30 years as on 06 August 2016
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST category candidate and 03 years for OBC category candidate.
Job Location: All India
Eligible candidates will be selected based on following process:
- Skill test
- Medical test
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC category have to pay Rs. 50 /-by cash deposit at any branch of the State Bank of India using the Challan form.
- No fee for SC/ ST & female candidates.
How to Apply:
- Go to the website of Ministry of Home affairs mha.nic.in
- Click on “What’s New”
- Select the desired post & Click on “Proceed” button
- Fill all the detail information carefully like as educational qualification and personal information
- Submit the Form
- Take a print out for future use
- Apply for Job: www.mha.nic.in (Website of government of Home affairs)