Website Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company
There is a good opportunity to the people who are searching for state government jobs in Maharashtra. For those candidates Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has invited application form for the post of Regional Director. Eligible candidates may apply online before 16th July 2016 and details information like as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Advt No. : MSEDCL – 4/2016
Post Name: Regional Director
- of Post: 02
- Pay Scale: 48890- Rs. 96040
- Last Date for Submission of Online application: 16-07-2016
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Regional Director:
- Eligible candidates must have completed a Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical with first class from recognized university.
- Candidate should have minimum 15 years post qualification experience in power sector
- Age Limit:
- Candidate age up to 47 As on 16-07-2016 for the post of Regional Director
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to backward classes
- Age relaxation up to 52 years for the employee of MSEDCL/MSPGCL
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Eligible candidates will be selected based on qualification, experience and job responsibility.
- Candidates belonging to General category have to pay Rs. 600
- Candidates belonging to reserved category have to pay Rs. 300 through Debit Cards (Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidate may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of Testimonials in support of age, caste, caste validity certificate, qualifications, experience, etc. wherever necessary and Payment Remittance Challan send by Speed / Registered Post to Chief General Manager (HR), Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd, 4th Floor, Prakashgad, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 51 on or before 16.07.2016.
- For detail information: http://www.mahadiscom.in/Advt.4_2016_24062016.pdf