Website National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Recruitment 2018: 62 Post Development Assistant, Apply online at nabard.org, Online application process has begun from August 27, 2018 and will be open till September 12, 2018.
Advertisement No: 3/DA/2018-19
Posts, vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
Post: Development Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs. 14,650 – Rs.34,990
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institutions with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- Age relaxation for OBC/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for Widows/divorced women/PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 27/08/2018
- Last date of application fee payment: 12/09/2018
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of online test (Preliminary Examination and Main Exam).
- Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.450
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen Category: Rs.50
To apply for this job please visit ibps.sifyitest.com.