National Institute of Securities Markets
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) invites application for the post of Assistant Manager on a contract basis. Eligible candidates may apply online before 11 August 2016. Other information like as age limit, education qualification, pay scale and selection process are given below..
Post Name: Assistant Manager
- Pay Scale: 5 lakh-6 lakh (Per Annul)
- Closing Date for the Submission of Online Application: 11 August 2016
- Educational Qualification for the Post of Assistant Manager:
- Eligible candidates must have completed a Post Graduate degree with specialization in Finance / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration / Marketing from any recognized University / Institute.
- Eligible candidates must have 3 years of post qualification experience in Securities Market / Financial Markets Domain.
- Candidates must have Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Candidate age should not be more then 35 years As on 30 June 2016
Job Location: Mumbai (Maharashtra)
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may go to the website of the National Institute of Security Market https://nism.wufoo.eu/forms/opening-for-assistant-manager-code-am02/
- Fill all the detail information like as Personal Information, Educational Qualification, Professional Qualification and Job experience
- Upload your resume
- Submit form
- Detail Advertisement and Application http://www.nism.ac.in/index.php/recruitment?layout=edit&id=788
- Apply Online: https://nism.wufoo.eu/forms/opening-for-assistant-manager-code-am02/