Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2018: 122 Posts For Stipendiary Trainee Operator & Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer, Apply online at npcilcareers.co.in, Online application process has begun from October 15, 2018 and will be open till November 14, 2018.
Advertisement No: RR Site/HRM/02/2018
Posts, vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
Post: Stipendiary Trainee Operator & Maintainer
- Stipendiary Trainee Operator: 56 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer: 66 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21,700
Stipend: Rs.10,500 – Rs.12,500
Educational Qualification: Passed HSC (12th class)/SSC (10th class) or ISC with Science subjects with minimum 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate in Electronics, Electrician, Machinist/Turner, Fitter and Welder.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Age relaxation for OBC+PWD Candidates: 13 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST+PWD Candidates: 15 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 15/10/2018
- Last date of Online Application: 14/11/2018
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Written Examination (Preliminary Test + Advance Test) and Skill Test.
More Details: https://npcilcareers.co.in/RAPSST2018/documents/advt.pdf
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://npcilcareers.co.in →