Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2018: 13 Posts For Assistant Grade -1 and Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500, Apply online at npcil.nic.in, Online application process has begun from November 27, 2018 and will be open till December 14, 2018.
Advertisement No: 01/MAPS/HRM/2018
Posts, vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
Post: Assistant Grade -1
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics or Commerce with minimum 50% marks.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 28 years
- Age relaxation for OBC/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Age relaxation for OBC+PWD Candidates: 13 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST+PWD Candidates: 15 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 27/11/2018
- Last date of Online Application: 14/12/2018
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Written Examination & Skill Test.
Important Documents: Birth Certificate/SSC Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth, SSLC/SSC/HSC Mark Sheet & Mark Sheets of UG Degree and Convocation/ Provisional Certificate, Computer Course Certificate, Experience Certificate/Service Certificate, No Objection Certificate, Caste Certificate, Discharge Certificate, Disability Certificate.
Examination Center: Chennai or Kalpakkam
More Details: https://npcilcareers.co.in/MAPS2018/documents/advt.pdf
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://npcilcareers.co.in/MAPS2018/candidate/Default.aspx →