Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Advertisement No: 01/KKNPP/HRM/2018
No. of vacancies: 179
- Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – B: 117 posts
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant – B: 62 posts
Position: Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – B, Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant.
- Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – B: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant -B: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years
Relaxation in Age:
- For OBC Candidates: 3 years
- For SC Candidates: 5 years
- For PWD: 10 years
- Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – B: Rs 10,500
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant – B: Rs 16,000
Stipendiary Trainee/Technician – B: SSC (10 years) with minimum 50% marks in science subjects and mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate course in relevant trade or HSC (12th) or ISC (with Science subjects) with not less than 50% marks.
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant -B: Diploma with not less than 60% marks in relevant discipline or B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 19/04/2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 21/05/2018
How to Apply: Interested Candidates needs to sent their application along with required document to the below mention address via post.
Address For Submission of Application: Manager (HRM), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District, Tamilnadu – 627 106, by Post/Courier only so as to reach us on or before 21.05.2018.
Place: Tamil Nadu
Important Documents: Date of Birth ( SSLC / SSC ) Certificate, HSC (10+2) Certificate or ISC Mark-list, Educational Qualification and Technical Qualification Certificate, Experience certificate, No Objection Certificate, Caste Certificate, Certificate of PWD, Employment Preference Certificate.
More Details & Application Form: http://www.npcil.nic.in/WriteReadData/userfiles/file/Advt_18apr2018_01_In_English.pdf
To apply for this job please visit www.npcil.nic.in.