Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Recruitment 2019: 200 Posts for Executive Trainees, Apply online at npcil.nic.in, Online application process Will Start from April 9, 2019 and will be open till April 23, 2019.
Advertisement No: NPCIL/HRM/ET/2019/01
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Executive Trainees
- Vacancies: 200
- Mechanical: 83 Posts
- Chemical: 13 Posts
- Electrical: 45 Posts
- Electronics: 14 Posts
- Instrumentation: 05 Posts
- Civil: 40 Posts
- Stipend: Rs.35,000
- Pay Scale: Rs.56,100
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in any disciplines of engineering from a recognized University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Age relaxation for OBC + PWD Candidates: 13 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST + PWD Candidates: 15 Years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 09/04/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 23/04/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of valid GATE 2017, GATE 2018 and GATE 2019 Scores & Personal Interview.
- Candidates of GEN/OBC/EWS Category: Rs.500
- Candidates of SC/ST/PwBD/DODPKIA/Women and employees of NPCIL Category: Nil
Examination Centres: Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai and Bengaluru.
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit www.npcilcareers.co.in.