Odisha Public Service Commission
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2018: 1950 Posts for Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon), Apply online at opsc.gov.in, Online application process has begun from January 10, 2019 and will be open till January 31, 2019.
Advertisement No: 18 of 2018-2019
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeon)
- Vacancies: 1950
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,600 – Rs.39,100 + GP: Rs.5,400
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a medical college or medical institution recognized by the medical council of india.
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST/Women Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 10/01/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 31/01/2019
- Date of Written Test: 17/02/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of written examination.
- Candidates of General Category: Rs.500
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Category: No Fee
Important Documents: 2 recent passport size photograph, Degree Certificate, Housemanship completion Certificate, Medical registration Certificate, Aadhaar card, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate, Sports Certificate.
- Contact Number: 0671-2368267/2304141/2305611 & 9437039604
Examination Centre: Cuttack/Bhubaneswar
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit www.opsconline.gov.in.