Odisha Public Service Commission
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2018: 221 Posts For Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Apply online at opsc.gov.in, Online application process has begun from December 14, 2018 and will be open till January 14, 2019.
Advertisement No: 16 OF 2018-19
Posts, vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Ayurvedic Medical Officer
- Vacancies: 221
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800 + G.P: Rs. 4,600
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent degree from an University or Institution recognized by the Central Council of Indian Medicine.
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 14/12/2018
- Last date of Online Application: 14/01/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of written test and career marking.
- Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.500
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Category: No Fee
Important Documents: H.S.C. or equivalent Certificate, B.A.M.S. degree Certificate, 2 recent passport size photograph, Medical registration Certificate, Aadhaar card, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate.
- Contact Number: 0671-2368267/2304141/2305611 and 9437039604
Examination Centre: Cuttack/Bhubaneswar
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://opsc.gov.in →