Odisha Public Service Commission
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2018: 500 Posts for Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Apply online at opsc.gov.in, Online application process will start from October 10, 2018 and will be open till November 9, 2018.
Advertisement No: 10 OF 2018-19
Posts, vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
Post: Assistant Section Officer
Pay Scale: Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800 + Grade Pay: Rs.4,200
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or its equivalent from recognized institution and must have knowledge in computer application.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 10/10/2018
- Last date of Online Application: 9/11/2018
- Date of written Examination: 23/12/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Skill Test in Computer (Practical).
- Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.300
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Category: No Fee
Important Documents: H.S.C. or equivalent certificate, Degree certificate, 2 passport size photograph, OPSC copy of payment of examination fees challan, character certificate, Caste Certificate, Aadhar Card, Discharge Certificate, Disability Certificate.
- Contact Number: 18003456770/155335/0671-2304141 & 9437039604 (10:30 AM to 5:00 PM)
More Details: http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/RecrAttachments/101819.pdf
To apply for this job please visit opsc.gov.in.