Website Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released notification for 1 post of General Manager (Finance and Accounts). Eligible candidates may apply online before 29th July 2016. More details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Advt No. : 4/2016 (R&P)
Post Name: General Manager
- No. of Post: 01
- Pay Scale: Rs. 51300- Rs. 73000
- Last Date for Submission of Online application and fee: 29th July 2016
Educational Qualification for the Post of General Manager
- Applicant must have completed a Bachelor Degree from recognized university
- Candidate must have passed the final examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
- Candidates should be an associate/ fellow members of ICSI
- Candidate have 5 years working experience in Company
- Candidates age limit is as per an ONGC rule
Job Location: Dehradun
The selection process will be based on qualification, experience and personal interview
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidate have to log on the official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is ongcindia.com
- Candidate needs to click on the suitable link for the post you are applying under the “What’s New” section of the home page.
- Candidate have to click on the “Apply Online” link
- Fill all the important details like as personal information, educational qualification and other details
- After filling the application form you have to upload recent passport size photograph and necessary documents such as qualification certificate, birth certificate, experience certificate etc.
- At last click on the “Submit” button.