Pune Cantonment Board
No. of vacancies: 77
Position: Assistant Medical Officer, Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical),Teachers (B.Ed), Teachers D.Ed., Health Cum Food Inspector,Staff Nurse, Lab Technician, Junior Clerks,Hindi Typist, Driver, Health Assistant.
Required Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
Relaxation in Age:
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST/PWD: 5 years
- Assistant Medical Officer: Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100 + Grade Rs. 5400
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)/Teachers (B.Ed)/Staff Nurse/Lab Technician: Rs. 9,300- Rs. 34,800 + Grade Rs. 4300
- Teachers D.Ed./Health Cum Food Inspector/Junior Clerks/Driver/Hindi Typist/Health Assistant: Rs. 5,200- Rs. 20,200 + Grade Rs. 1900- Rs. 2800.
- Assistant Medical Officer: MBBS from recognized University and registered with MMC/ MCI.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)/Teachers (B.Ed): Diploma / B.E. in relevant field.
- Health Cum Food Inspector: B.Sc. with Chemistry and Diploma in Sanitary Inspector
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing/General Nursing.
- Lab Technician: B.Sc. with Physics / Chemistry with lab technician course.
- Junior Clerks: Passed 12th
- Driver/ Hindi Typist: Passed 10th
- Health Assistant: Graduate from any Nursing Council/ B Sc(Nursing).
- Opening Date of Online Application: 05/03/2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 07/04/2018
More Details: http://punecb.in/jobs/
To apply for this job please visit punecb.in.