Website Maharashtra Public Works Department (PWD)
Maharashtra Public Works Department (PWD) has released notification for the recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer. They have 263 vacancies and the pay scale for the post is Rs.9,300 – Rs 34,800. All the interested eligible candidates are requested to apply online at mahapariksha.gov.in The last date for application is 27th May 2018. The recruitment will be based on the examination Maharashtra PWD Recruitment Examination 2018 which will happen tentatively on 23rd and 24th June 2018.
Name of the Company: Maharashtra Public Works Department (PWD)
Advertisement/Notification: CLICK HERE to download the official notification
Positions: Junior Engineer
No of Vacancies: 263 (CLICK HERE for vacancies by category)
- Education: The applicant must possess a minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
- Age: The applicant must be between 18 to 38 years on the date of application. For details on the age relaxation CLICK HERE
Pay scale: Rs. 9,300- Rs. 34,800
- Application begins on: 8th May 2018
- Last date of application: 27th May 2018
- Download hall tickets: 9th June 2018 to 22nd June 2018
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment Exam 2018: 23rd & 24th June 2018
- Unreserved/General Category: Rs.450
- Reserved Category Candidates: Rs.250
To apply for this job please visit mahapariksha.gov.in.