Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2018: 24 Posts for Junior Engineer, Apply online at rbi.org.in, Online application process has begun from January 7, 2019 and will be open till January 27, 2019.
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical)
- Vacancies: 24
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 15 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 9 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.13,150 – Rs.34,990
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years
- Age relaxation for OBC/Ex-Servicemen Candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Age relaxation for OBC +PWD Candidates: 13 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST+PWD Candidates: 15 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 07/01/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 27/01/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of online examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test.
- Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.450
- Candidates of SC/ST/PwD/Ex -Servicemen Category: Rs.50
Examination Centre: Agartala, GangtokBardang, Lucknow, Ranchi, Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Mumbai-Navi Mumbai, Shillong, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Nagpur, Shimla, Bhopal, Jaipur, New Delhi(NCR), Srinagar, Bhubaneswar, Jammu, Panaji, Thiruvananthapuram, ChandigarhMohali, Kanpur, Patna, Chennai, Kochi, Pune, Dehradun, Kolkata, Raipur.
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit ibpsonline.ibps.in.