State Bank of India
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2018: 31 Posts for Specialist Cadre Officers, Apply online at sbi.co.in, Online application process has begun from January 9, 2019 and will be open till January 31, 2019.
Advertisement No: CRPD/SCO/2018-19/12
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Specialist Cadre Officers
- Vacancies: 31
- Deputy Manage: 2 Posts
- Project Development Manager: 3 Posts
- Manager: 12 Posts
- Head: 2 Posts
- DGM: 2 Posts
- Executive: 10 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.31,705 – Rs.51,490
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant area from Government recognized University/ Institution or Reputed Colleges.
- Age Limit: Minimum 22 years and maximum 42 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Age relaxation for OBC (NCL)+PWD Candidates: 13 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST+PWD Candidates: 15 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 09/01/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 31/01/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
- Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.600
- Candidates of SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs.100
Important Documents: ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificate: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate, Experience Certificate, E-receipt for fee payment, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate, current salary slip, Recent photograph.
- Contact Number: 022-2282 0427
- E-mail: email@example.com
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbisrcojan19/ →