State Bank of India
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2018: 47 Posts For Specialist Carde Officers, Apply online at sbi.co.in, Online application process has begun from October 30, 2018 and will be open till November 22, 2018.
Advertisement No: CRPD/ SCO/2018-19/06
Posts, vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
Post: Specialist Carde Officers
- Analytics Translators: 4 Posts
- Sector Credit Specialists: 19 Posts
- Portfolio Management Specialists: 4 Posts
- Sector Risk Specialists: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 42,020 – Rs. 59,170
Educational Qualification: B. Tech/ B. E. (Computer Sciences)/ MCA/MBA (Business Analytics)/ M. Stat. (ISI
Kolkata)/Charted Accountant / MBA (Finance))/Master in Finance Control/ Master in Management Studies/ PGDM (Finance).
Age Limit: Minimum 25 years and maximum 35 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Age relaxation for OBC+PWD Candidates: 13 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST+PWD Candidates: 15 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 30/10/2018
- Last date of Online Application: 22/11/2018
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
- Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.600
- Candidates of Women/SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs.100
Important Documents: ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificates), Experience Certificates, PWD Certificates, Current salary slip, recent passport Size Photograph.
To apply for this job please visit ibpsonline.ibps.in.