State Bank of India
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2019: 4 Posts for Specialist Cadre Officers, Apply online at sbi.co.in, Online application process has begun from April 5, 2019 and will be open till April 25, 2019.
Advertisement No: CRPD/SCO/2019-20/2
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Senior Executive
- Vacancies: 4
- Pay Scale: Annual Rs.15 lakh (Fixed) Plus Rs.3 lakh (variable) with Annual increment from 5%-10%.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: CFA/CA/MBA (Finance)/PGDBM (Finance) from recognized institution by regular course with 60% or equivalent grade.
- Age Limit: Minimum 26 years and maximum 33 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 05/04/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 25/04/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
- Candidates of General/ OBC/EWS Category: Rs.750
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Category: Rs.125
Important Documents: ID Proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate, Experience certificates, Caste certificate (SC/ST/OBC Candidates), current salary slip, Recent photograph.
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.bank.sbi.