Steel Authority of India Limited
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) Recruitment 2019: 62 Posts for Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee), Apply online at sail.co.in, Online application process will start from March 8, 2019 and will be open till April 8, 2019.
Advertisement No: 01/2019
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- Vacancies: 62
- Fitter: 36 Posts
- Electrician: 16 Posts
- Welder: 7 Posts
- Instrumentation: 3 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.15,830 – Rs.22,150
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Matriculation with ITI in the relevant trade of Fitter/ Electrician/Welder/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Age relaxation for PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Age relaxation for OBC +PWD Candidates: 13 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST+PWD Candidates: 15 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 08/03/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 08/04/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Written Test & Skill Test / Trade Test.
- Candidates of General/OBC/EWS Category: Rs.150
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD/ESM Category: Nil
Examination Centres: Rourkela, Sambalpur, Bhubaneswar & Cuttack.
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details