Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2018: 18 Posts for District Educational Officer, Apply online at tnpsc.gov.in, Online application process has begun from December 10, 2018 and will be open till January 9, 2019.
Advertisement No: 37/2018
Posts, vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: District Educational Officer
- Vacancies: 18
- Pay Scale: Rs.56,900 – Rs.1,80,500
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: B.T. or B.Ed. Degree /Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry , Botany , Zoology, Economics , Geography , History ,Commerce, Tamil and English with minimum 50% of Marks of any University recognized by the UGC in the State or a Degree of equivalent.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 10/12/2018
- Last date of Online Application: 09/01/2019
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank: 11/01/2019
- Date of Written Test: 02/03/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva–Voce Test.
Registration Fee: Rs. 150
- Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.300
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Category: No Fee
- For Preliminary Examination: Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Thanjavur, Madurai, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Coimbatore, Salem, Villupuram
- For Main Examination: Chennai
- Contact Number: 044-25332833 /25332855
- E-mail: email@example.com
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://tnpscexams.in/ →