Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2018: 6 Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department, Apply online at tnpsc.gov.in, Online application process has begun from January 10, 2019 and will be open till February 10, 2019.
Advertisement No: 531
Notification No: 04/2019
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Sub-Inspector of Fisheries
- Vacancies: 6
- Pay Scale: Rs.35,900 – Rs.1,13,500
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay or its Equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit: Maximum 58 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 10/01/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 10/02/2019
- Date of Written Test: 04/05/2019
Registration Fee: Rs.150
- Contact Number: 044-25332833 /25332855
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Centre: Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit tnpscexams.in.