Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019: 60 Posts for Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst, Apply online at tnpsc.gov.in, Online application process has begun from January 22, 2019 and will be open till February 20, 2019.
Notification No: 05/2019
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Assistant System Engineer & Assistant System Analyst
- Vacancies: 60
- Assistant System Engineer: 36 Posts
- Assistant System Analyst: 24 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.37,700 – Rs.1,19,500
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Post graduate Degree/B.E. or B. Tech. degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics and Communication Engineering/Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Age Limit: Minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 22/01/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 20/02/2019
- Last date for payment of fee through bank(State Bank of India or Indian Bank): 22/02/2019
- Date of Written Test: 07/04/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
Registration Fee: Rs.150
- Candidates of General Category: Rs.200
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Category: No Fee
- Contact Number: 044-25332833 /25332855
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Centre: Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Thanjavur,Madurai, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Coimbatore, Salem, Villupuram.
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit tnpscexams.in.