Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019: Posts for Assistant Superintendent, Apply online at tnpsc.gov.in, Online application process has begun from February 15, 2019 and will be open till March 15, 2019.
Advertisement No: 539
Notification No: 10/2019
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Assistant Superintendent
- Vacancies: 4
- Pay Scale: Rs.35,900 – Rs.1,13,500
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Criminology or Forensic Science or B.A. degree in Psychology or in Philosophy with Psychology as one of the subjects of study or its equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 15/02/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 15/03/2019
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank: 18/03/2019
- Date of Written Test: 21/04/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test.
Registration Fee: Rs.150
- Candidates of General Category: Rs.150
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Category: No Fee
- Contact Number: 044-25332833/ 25332855
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Centre: Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit tnpscexams.in.