Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019: 4 Posts for Curator in Museum Department, Apply online at tnpsc.gov.in, Online application process has begun from January 24, 2019 and will be open till February 24, 2019.
Advertisement No: 533
Notification No: 06/2019
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Curator in Museum Department
- Vacancies: 4
- Pay Scale: Rs.36,700 – Rs.1,16,200
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Master’s or Honours degree in Zoology or Botany or Geology or Anthropology or Indian Archaeology or Sanskrit or History or its equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 58 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 24/01/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 24/02/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview.
Registration Fee: Rs.150
- Contact Number: 044-25332833 / 25332855
- E-mail: email@example.com
Examination Centre: Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit tnpscexams.in.