Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2019: Post for Laboratory Assistant, Apply online at tnpsc.gov.in, Online application process has begun from April 19, 2019 and will be open till May 20, 2019.
Advertisement No: 542
Notification No: 13/2019
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Laboratory Assistant
- Vacancies: 1
- Pay Scale: Rs.35,900 – Rs.1,13,500
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Degree in Zoology/Botany/Chemistry or its Equivalent qualification from any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Age Limit: Maximum 30 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 19/04/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 20/05/2019
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank (State Bank of India or HDFC Bank): 22/05/2019
- Date of Written Examination: 22/06/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Oral
Test in the form of an interview.
Registration fee: Rs.150
- Candidates of General/ OBC Category: Rs.150
- Candidates of SC/ST/PWD Category: Nil
- Contact Number: 044-25332833/25332855
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Centres: Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit tnpscexams.in.