Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Recruitment 2018: 580 Posts for Assistant Agricultural Officer, Apply online at tnpsc.gov.in, Online application process has begun from December 27, 2018 and will be open till January 27, 2019.
Advertisement No: 528
Notification No: 39/ 2018
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Assistant Agricultural Officer
- Vacancies: 580
- Pay Scale: Rs.20,600 – Rs.65,500
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Passed Higher Secondary Examination and 2 years Diploma in Agriculture from the Institutions recognized by the Government of Tamil Nadu or affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 27/12/2018
- Last date of Online Application: 27/01/2019
- Last date for payment of fee through Bank: 29/01/2019
- Date of Written Examination: 07/04/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Written Examination.
Registration Fee: Rs. 150
- Candidates of General Category: Rs.100
- Candidates of SC/ST/PwBDs Category: No Fee
- Contact Number: 044-25332833 / 25332855
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Examination Centre: Chennai, Madurai, Coimbatore, Trichirappalli, Tirunelveli, Salem, Thanjavur.
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit tnpscexams.in.