Website Union Public Service Commission
Advertisement No: 03/2018
No. of vacancies: 33
- Translator: 01 post
- Divisional Medical Officer: 32 posts
Required Age: 35 years
Relaxation in Age:
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- For PWD: 10 years
- For PWD + OBC: 13 years
- For PWD + SC/ST: 15 years
- Translator: Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Divisional Medical Officer: Rs. 15,600- Rs. 39,100 + Grade Pay: Rs. 6600
- Translator: Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject and Diploma in foreign language concerned (SINHALESE) with interpreter ship or translation standard from a University or Institute recognized by Government of India or Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level from a recognized University.
- Divisional Medical Officer: A recognized Medical qualification/ Post Graduate Degree or equivalent MD (General)/MD(General Medicine)/MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/MRCP/Specialty Board of Internal Medicine (USA).
Last Date of Online Application: 01/03/2018
- For All Candidates: Rs. 25
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: No fee
Important Documents: Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate, Graduation/ Post Graduation & Experience Certificates in relevant field, Order/ letter in respect of equivalent Educational Qualifications claimed, Caste certificate, Physically Handicapped certificate.
Place: Across India
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php →