Union Public Service Commission
No. of vacancies: 28
- Assistant Commissioner (Crops): 01
- Aeronautical Officer: 12
- Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical): 02
- Junior Scientific Officer (Explosive): 02
- Assistant Chemist: 11
- Assistant Commissioner (Crops): Not exceeding 40 years.
- Aeronautical Officer: Not exceeding 35 years.
- Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical): Not exceeding 35 years.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Explosive): Not exceeding 30 years.
- Assistant Chemist: Not exceeding 30 years.
- Assistant Commissioner (Crops): Rs. 15600- Rs. 39100 + Grade Pay: Rs. 6600
- Aeronautical Officer: Rs. 56,100- Rs. 1,77,500
- Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical): Rs. 56,100- Rs. 1,77,500
- Junior Scientific Officer (Explosive): Rs.9300- Rs. 34800 + Grade Pay: Rs. 4600
- Assistant Chemist: Rs. 47600 – Rs. 1,51,100
- Assistant Commissioner (Crops): Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Bio-technology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry with three years experience in the area of production and productivity in food or cash crops, e.g., rice or wheat or pulse or millet or sugarcane or cotton or jute or oil-seeds.
- Aeronautical Officer: Degree in Aeronautical or Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical OR Metallurgical Engineering & 2 year’s experience in aircraft design and development including aircraft electrical or electronics or mechanical systems or airworthiness engineering.
- Scientist ‘B’ (Mechanical): Master’s degree in Physics or Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering & 1 year practical experience in the testing/calibration of engineering materials/products or in precision measurements/metro-logy in a recognized laboratory or institute.
- Junior Scientific Officer (Explosive): Master’s Degree in Chemistry / Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science or equivalent & 2 years experience of Analytical method and research therein in the field of Explosives.
- Assistant Chemist: Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry or Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering or Technology or Degree or Diploma conferred by the Associate Institute of Chemist (India) in Chemistry.
- Opening Date of Online Application: 02/02/2018
- Last Date of Online Application: 15/02/2018
Place: Across India
More Details: https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
To apply for this job please visit upsconline.nic.in.