West Bengal Police
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: 8,419 Posts for Constable, Apply online at wbpolice.gov.in, Online application process will start from February 5, 2019 and will be open till March 5, 2019.
Posts, Vacancies, Pay Scale & Eligibility Criteria:
- Post: Constable
- Vacancies: 8,419
- Pay Scale: Rs.5,400 – Rs.25,200 + Grade Pay: Rs.2,600
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification: Passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and applicant must be able to speak, read and write the Bengali language.
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years
- Age relaxation for OBC Candidates: 3 years
- Age relaxation for SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- Opening Date of Online Application: 5/02/2019
- Last date of Online Application: 5/03/2019
Selection Process: The Selections will be made on the basis of Preliminary Written Test, Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Interview.
- Candidates of General/OBC Category: Rs.170
- Candidates of SC/ST Category: Rs.20
- Contact Number: 7044108689 & 7044109346
- E-mail: email@example.com
More Details: CLICK HERE to download official notifications for more details
To apply for this job please visit www.wbpolice.gov.in.