The Government of Odisha has launched an official website (kalia.co.in) for the popular Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation KALIA Yojana along with an Information Service Helpline, Barta. They have also released Green & Red forms for those farmers who’s name in not in the beneficiaries list. KALIA is a financial assistance scheme for the farmers in the Odisha. Farmers in the state will be given financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 every year. Rs. 5,000 will be paid before the beginning of each of the sowing seasons Kharip & Babi. The money can be used to purchase seeds, fertilizers & also to pay labor cost.
- Kalia Scheme Portal: kalia.co.in
- Information Service Helpline: 1800-572-1122 (Kalia toll-free number) 7 AM – 9 PM
- Barta: 080-6117-4222 Just give a missed call on the number to receive information via SMS
- Kalia Call Center: The state government has started Kali call centers to help farmers with the information related to the scheme. The call center also helps in resolving issues for the beneficiaries. They just need to call or give a missed call on the above mentioned numbers. The Kalia call center Sahayogi will help with the details.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Red & Green Forms: Red & Green color forms are meant for those farmers for inclusions & exclusions form the Kalia Scheme beneficiaries list 2019.
- Green Form: For all those who`s name is not in the KALIA beneficiaries list needs to fill in the Gree From. The form is available at the gram panchayat offices. Fill in the form & drop it in the green box in the office.
- CLICK HERE to download Kalia green color form in PDF format
- Red Form: Red form is meant for those who wants to voluntarily give away the benefits of the scheme. It can be used by others who know that an individual is wealthy & don’t need the benefits of the scheme.
- CLICK HERE to download Kalia red form in the PDF format from
The scheme is meant for the small & marginal farmers in the state. The government wants to take help of the citizens of the state to make sure that the benefits goes to the needy farmers only.