CMO Mamata Banerjee announced ‘Karmai Dharma Scheme’ for the youth in the state. CM announced this scheme at a public distribution programme at Khatra in Bankura district. This scheme encourages self-employment opportunities. Under this scheme the state government has decided to provide motorbikes to the youths in the state for small businesses. Motorbikes will be provided with boxes at the back for carrying the products like clothes, articles, etc. to be sold.
|Scheme name:||Karmai Dharma Scheme|
|Scheme Under:||West Bengal Government|
|Announced by:||CMO Mamata Banerjee|
|Beneficiaries:||Youth in the state|
|Benefit:||Motorbikes with boxes at the back (for selling the items)|
|Objective:||To empower youth with self-employment opportunities|
Objectives and Benefits:
- The main objective of the scheme is to encourage self-employment opportunities
- Under this scheme, free motorbikes with boxes will be provided to the youth for selling products
- This scheme will enable the beneficiaries to earn for the living
- Beneficiaries will be able to run small businesses with the help of the motorbikes
- This scheme aims to generate employment opportunities and stabilize the state economy.
- It will not only help the youths but will also assist their families to live a better life ahead
- Karmai Dharma scheme is announced in the state by CMO West Bengal Mamata Banerjee
- It was announced at public distribution programme at Khatra in Bankuru district
- This scheme is mainly for the youth across the state
- Under the scheme, state government will provide motorbikes to the youth for running their small businesses
- These motorbikes will be provided with big boxes at the back, so that the youths will be able to carry items like clothes, articles, sarees, etc for selling
- Through this the youths will be able to earn a living for the family and thereby live a better life
- Each individual will be provided one motorbike
- These motorbikes will be provided to the youths with the assistance of cooperative banks
- It aims to employment opportunities and thereby raise the level of earning and standard of living of people in the state in the long run.
- This scheme aims to cover about 2 lakhs youth across the state.