The Maharashtra state government has announced the enhancement in the Karmavir Dadasaheb Gaikwad Sabalikaran and Swabhiman Yojana and now 100% subsidy will be provided to the landless SC labourers to buy plots. The subsidy sanctioned by the government for per acre of land has also been doubled. The Karmavir Dadasaheb Gaikwad Sabalikaran and Swabhiman Yojana was launched in 2004 with the objective to help landless scheduled caste laborers purchase farm land. The objective of the scheme is to empower labors from the SC community and provide them means of earning.
Karmavir Dadasaheb Gaikwad Sabalikaran and Swabhiman Yojana: A scheme to provide 100% subsidy to SC labor for land purchase.
- To provide means of earning to the SC communities
- To empower them and provide financial security
- 100% subsidy for farm land purchase
- 4 acres of non-irrigated land with 100% subsidy at the rate of ₹5 lakh per acre
- 2 acres of irrigated land with 100% subsidy at the rate of ₹8 lakh per acre
Eligibility / How can apply?
- Residents of the Maharashtra only are eligible
- Landless SC labourers only are eligible
Other Schemes & Subsidies: