The Karnataka Government has announced a mega jobs mela at Mysuru between 3rd Feb till 5th Feb 2018. More than 10,000 job seekers has registered for the mega job fair. The mela will happen on the Maharaja’s College Grounds in Mysuru and the state government has requested all the job seekers across the state to participate in the mela.
The job fair is organized by the Karnataka Skill Development Corporation and other government department in association with district administration. The objective of the job mela is to help unemployed youth from Mysuru, Chamarajanagar, Kodagu, Hassan, and Mandya find good job. Bengaluru-based TalenTree People Consulting Pvt. Ltd. is helping government with the organization of the event. Many companies from the private companies are attending the job fair and has opened its positions to the unemployed youth attending the job mela.
More than 9,000 candidates have registered online for the job fair at www.kaushalkar.com Spot registrations too are allowed and people can walk-in, register and participate in the job fair.
Important Highlights of Mega Job Mela Mysuru:
- Dates: 3rd Feb – 5th Feb 2018
- Online Registration at www.kaushalkar.com
- Free for all with any educational qualification
- Spot registrations are available too
- 9,346 candidates had already registered online
- Participating companies: K Tyres, Nestle, L&T, Schneider Electric, Toyota, Bosch, Reliance, Kotak Mahindra, Eureka Forbes, and Dr. Reddy’s TVS Logistics
- Students and unemployed youth will be provided guidance on skills development, employment opportunities
Asha Deepa Scheme to be launched soon
The Chief Minister of Karnataka too will be attending the Mega Job Fair event and ambitious Asha Deepa Scheme will be launched during the event. A budget of Rs. 45 crores is allocated to the scheme during the latest budget.