Madhya Pradesh government is to provide incentives to buy laptops for free, thereby resuming the Laptop distribution scheme in the state. It mainly targets the meritorious students from the state who passed class 12 examination with 85% or more. This update was announced by CMO Madhya Pradesh, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Sunday, July 26. The announcement was aligned to the laptop distribution scheme in the state.
|Scheme name:||Laptop distribution scheme|
|Scheme Under:||Madhya Pradesh Government|
|Announced by:||CMO MP, Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan|
|Eligible Beneficiaries:||Meritorious students of class 12, across the state|
- The main objective is to provide incentives for laptops to the meritorious students of class 12 (Meghvi students) across the state.
- This scheme aims to target all the merit-based students in the state irrespective of caste and creed
- It also aims to create a strong education base in the state excluding the economic or financial hindrance faced by the students.
- This scheme will help the students to buy laptops without spending their own money, as incentives for the same will be provided by the government.
- It will help the students to be well equipped for higher studies
- It will give help in the economic development of the state as a whole
- Students should have mandatory scored 85% or more in the class 12 examinations.
- For registering and applying, Madhya Pradesh, the student should visit the official website @ shikshaportal.mp.gov.in
- Students can click on the know eligibility tab, and check the eligibility status.
- For checking eligibility, the student has to put his Roll no. of class 12th examination, and check if he/she is eligible or not as per the norms.
- The list of meritorious students as per districts and colleges is available on the portal. Software modules are also available for the same.
- Eligible students are required to enter the bank account no., IFSC code and Bank name as details for the transfer to be made by the government.
- Students can also check the account status and payments status from the same site.
- After verification of eligibility and accounts, the transfer is being made. A list of successful transfer to students (district wise) is also available.
- Class 12 mark-sheet
- Aadhaar no.
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
How to register a Complaint/ Query:
- In case of any query or difficulty the student can visit the official portal @ shikshaportal.mp.gov.in. Click on eligibility tab and select Register Grievance from the drop down.
- Fill-in the required details
- Students need to fill the Roll no. (Class 12) and Mobile no.
- Student can select the type of complaint from the drop-down as suitable
- Describe the issue/ query in detail.
- Enter the captcha/code and click on Register complaint/Register Grievance tab