The Election Commissioner of India Shree O. P. Rawat anncouned the elections and Madhya Pradesh assembly elections 2018. Voting for MP Vidhan Sabha will happen on 28th November 2018. Presently the state is ruled by the BJP government lead by Chief Minister Shree. Shivraj Singh Chauhan. The tenure of the BJP government ends in December 2018.
Madhya Pradesh State Legislative Assembly Elections 2018 Dates / MP Vidhan Sabha Elections 2018 Dates:
- Date of issue of gazette notification: 2nd November 2018
- Last date of filling nominations / candidature (submission of election form): 09th November 2018
- Scrutiny of nominations: 12th November 2018
- Last date of withdrawal of nominations: 14th November 2018
- Date of polling/voting for Vidhan Sabha: 28th November 2018
- Date of counting / poll result announcements: 11th December 2018
The MP State Legislative Assembly has total 230 seats. Voting will happen in single phase on the same day i.e. 28th November 2018 across the state in all 230 Vidhan Sabha constituencies. Results for MLAs (Member of Legislative Assembly) will be declared on 11th December which is the counting day for MP elections 2018. Along with MP Chattisgargh, Rajasthan, Telangana and Mizoram are also going for state assembly elections during the same duration.
Model code of conducted has started in MP as the Madhya Pradesh assembly elections 2018 dates are now announced. All the political parties have started preparing for the upcoming elections. All the national and state parties active in the state will participate in the state elections. Major contest will be between Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP), Indian National Congress (INC). BJP contestant list and Congress election candidate list will soon be published according to the parties. Poll and news agencies have already started working on the MP election onion polls 2018. The MP election exit polls will be announced by most of the majority of the exit poll agencies after the voting is completed.
Shree Shivraj Singh Chauhan is the CM of the state since November 2005. The Bhartiya Janta Party is in the power for last three consecutive elections i.e. for 15 years. CEO MP will be conducting elections in Madhya Pradesh under the Election Commission of India. They have appealed all the eligible voters in the state to make sure that they all have voter card. The CEO MP has already prepared the list of the voters and will be updating it.
MP Elections 2018:
- CEO Madhya Pradesh Voter List 2018-19: Download MP latest electoral roll with photo at ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in (Polling station wise / constituency wise / pooling station / booth wise voter list PDF)
- Madhya Pradesh Voter ID Card: Download & check name online in MP voter list at ceomadhyapradesh.nic.in